We already know Tailwind can help you skyrocket your traffic with Pinterest and save you a ton of time but did you know they can help with Instagram too?
Over the years Instagram has become harder and harder to utilize and get engagement from.
From the shadowban sweeping over all of Instagram to engagement appearing to be at an all-time low, it’s no wonder tempers are at an all-time high.
I’ve got good news though!
Tailwind has rolled out Hashtag Finder 2.0 making it even easier to boost your reach and grow your business on Instagram!
disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links which means I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase using my link at no cost to you.
Tailwind for Instagram
With posting to social media, Pinterest, writing for Google and trying to stay on top of the ever-changing algorithms it becomes extremely overwhelming to be a content creator.
And having to manually post to Instagram was taking time away from creating more content and engaging with our audience.
This is where Tailwind swoops in and saves the day.
With Tailwind, you can schedule out your Instagram content for the entire week based on your upcoming blog posts and guess what?
Tailwind takes out all the guesswork for you.
Tailwind even has a smart schedule set up for you to ensure your posts are posted when your audience will actually see them.
Test it out for yourself and sign up for Tailwind and get your first 30 posts for free.
Tailwind Hashtag Finder 2.0
Tailwind has recently updated their hashtag finder making it even easier for you to use to grow your reach on Instagram.
Let’s take a look at what’s new.
As you begin typing out your caption, Tailwind’s Hashtag Finder 2.0 will find the best and most relevant hashtags for your post to get you the most reach.
Saving you a ton of time.
The hashtags are also color-coded to let you know which hashtags are the best, good, competitive and in your niche.
You can also hover over the hashtags to get a feel for how many posts there are on Instagram with that specific hashtag.
Shuffle & Dismiss
In Hashtag Finder 2.0 Tailwind has given you the option to shuffle the hashtag selections to find more relevant ones if you don’t like the ones initially shown.
Remember, it can take Tailwind a bit to get a feel for your audience and what will work the best for your particular account.
You can also dismiss particular hashtags from the list if they are not relevant or needed.
Benefits of Tailwind for Instagram
You already know how much I love Tailwind for Pinterest but I’d also like to give you an overview of the benefits of Tailwind for Instagram.
- Save time with auto-posting- Tailwind will actually post to Instagram for you if you have a business account which means all you have to do is create a few images, write out captions and you’re done for the week! And don’t worry, Tailwind is an official Instagram Partner.
- Post at the right times- Instagram’s algorithm prefers posts with the most engagement within the first 30 minutes of posting. This means comments, not just likes. With Tailwind’s smart schedule, your Instagram posts will be posted at the right times to ensure they make it in front of your audience to boost engagement and expand your message.
- Analyze what’s working and what isn’t- Tailwind gives you analytics showing you your top performing posts, the number of likes and comments on your profile as well as your followers and their growth.
- Save time & make informed Decisions- Tailwind can save you time by posting for you and can give you the analytics you need to learn what your audience wants more of from you. If you’re a busy business owner or blogger, the best thing you can do to scale your business is to find time-saving tools that make sense and that’s Tailwind, hands down.
- Try Tailwind for yourself for free and check out the Typical Results of Tailwind Users.